Wednesday 13 November 2013

The wheel of change.

In my everyday struggle through life
I have lived my life my way and on my own
I have nearly been crushed and crumbled
And i longed for one who could take off my pain
I asked for one who will be a friend in need
One who will exchange my burden for a light yoke
And then i found one
relief he gave to me
He calmed the storm in my life.
He found me thou I was on the high way to hell.

And then i learnt from him
How short life was
That all along i had been living for an uncertain tomorrow
A tomorrow that may not exist
I learnt to number my days having in mind
That the number of days of a man is like morning fog
It fades away so quickly

Dear friends,

Summarized above is my story. God's existence is unquestionable and the urgency to reach out to our world in chaos is my drive. I longed that the great commission Christ spoken about be understood by me and you.
You know today will soon be gone, are you mindful of this? Are you living for tomorrow and counting the cost and holding lightly to the things of this world? What will you pay for eternity? The pleasures of today will all fade away and you will find there is no more to this life when today is finally gone for there is a day like no other day when a man's work will be tested.
will you make up your mind for Christ as we journey together on this earthly sojourn. life is vanity and meaningless.

                                             shalom.................





1 comment:

  1. "For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past...."
    Indeed life is short and knowing the creator of life is the only way through which we can live peacefully and purposefully without having regrets.

    ReplyDelete